2018 HANDICAPPING SERIES!
Assiniboia Downs is hosting 12 Handicapping Contests in 2018. Earn points in each tournament towards the Handicapper of the Year. Your best 7 of 12 contests are used to determine your 2018 points total.
Las Vegas Challenge Tournaments - Win a trip for two to Las Vegas and entry into the Orleans World Series Handicapping Tournament.
Player's Choice Tournaments - $1,750 in prize money! See entry form and rules here.
Handicapper of the Year - $3,500 in prize money! Prize money will be paid to the top 10 finishers. See below for a list of the 2018 tournaments used to determine Handicapper of the Year.
2018 Tournament Dates
- Player's Choice, January 27, 2018 - results
- Player's Choice, February 24, 2018 - results
- Player's Choice, March 24, 2018 - results
- Player's Choice, April 28, 2018
- Las Vegas Challenge, June 9, 2018
- Las Vegas Challenge, July 7, 2018
- Las Vegas Challenge, August 11, 2018
- Las Vegas Challenge, September 8, 2018
- Player's Choice, September 29, 2018
- Player's Choice, October 27, 2018
- Player's Choice, November 24, 2018
- Player's Choice, December 15, 2018
- 2018 Handicapper of the Year standings - click here
EVERY FRIDAY & SATURDAY
$10 BUY-IN POKER (three $10 re-buys)
Registration: 8:00 p.m.
Game starts: 8:30 p.m.
- Maximum of three re-buys for $10 up until the break when a player is out of chips
- One add-on option for $10 at the break regardless of how many chips a player has
- For both re-buys and add-ons, players will receive a full starting stack of chips
- Progressive Royal Flush jackpot for an additional $5
- Click here for poker rules
Brought to you by ALL-IN POKER TOUR in aid of the Winners Foundation MGCC-5630-TH
FREE VLT TOURNAMENTS
- Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
- Starting at 8 p.m.
- Enter to win $20 in FREE spins
- Keep what you win
- Top daily winner comes back to play in month-end final for $250
- Sunday, June 24, Sunday, July 29 & Sunday, August 26
- Tour starts at 9:30 a.m.
- Consists of a guided walking tour of restricted areas including the press box, jockey's room, barn area plus a delicious lunch in the backstretch diner
- Must be at least 8 years of age or older
- Please note that this is a two hour walking tour