Saturday, September 14 from 3 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Join us for unique local artisans, crafts, jewelry, clothing and so much more!
The track will be loaded with the best food trucks Manitoba has to offer. Kid's activities, entertainment, beer gardens and more! You don't want to miss this unique event!
Admission is only $5 per person and children 5 and under are FREE! Parking $5
New for 2019: Separate pricing for premium versus regular booths as well as indoor and outdoor rates. All pricing is final. No refunds. Credit card payments will be processed upon acceptance. E-transfer payments are due with 72 hours of acceptance.
- Outdoor Artisan Regular - $125 (electricity not available) (double space $185)
- Outdoor Artisan Premium Regular - $150 (electricity included) (double space $225)
(considered an artisan if creator of the product - no store front)
- Outdoor Business Regular - $225 (electricity not available) (double space $335)
- Outdoor Business Premium - $250 (electricity included) (double space $375)
(considered a business if you have a store front or are selling on behalf of a company)
- 8 foot table and two chairs - $20 rental fee
- Tent - $100 rental fee ($50 will be refunded when the tent is returned)
- Indoor Artisan Regular - SOLD OUT
- Indoor Artisan Premium Regular - SOLD OUT
- Indoor Business - SOLD OUT
- Indoor Premium Business - SOLD OUT
FOOD TRUCKS & FOOD CARTS
- Food trucks - $350 (must bring generator)
- Food carts - $350 (can purchase electricity if required)
View map of indoor booth spaces (premium booths are indicated in yellow) - click here.
View map of outdoor booth spaces (premium booths are indicated in yellow) - click here.
Sign up below:
Reserve your booth for Saturday, September 14 - click here
For the additional updates regarding the Night Market & Festival, please visit our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/mbnightmarket