Enjoy playing thoroughbred and harness racing from top tracks in North America every day except Christmas. Racing usually begins about 11:30 a.m. and ends at about 11:30 p.m. See below for the monthly simulcast schedules:
If you require Adobe Acrobat to download the schedule, click here.
WHERE TO PLAY SIMULCAST RACES
At the Track: In the comfortable Race Book at the track where races are shown on a bank of giant flat-screen TVs! Private carrels are available in the Race Book, too, each equipped with a small personal TV. They're for the exclusive use of horseplayers.
At home: MTS TV channels 179-180.
Online: Watch and wager on your computer, tablet or smartphone at HPIbet
At an OTB: Watch and bet races at one of the following off-track locations near you. OTB hours
- McPhillips Station Casino- 484 McPhillips Street
- Pembina Hotel - 1011 Pembina Hwy
- Quest Inn - 367 Ellice Avenue
- Canad Inns Windsor Park - 1034 Elizabeth Road
- Green Brier Inn - 1611 Main Street
- Central Hotel (Rookies) - 201 Melrose Avenue East
- Club Regent Casino - 1415 Regent Avenue W
CPMA PARI-MUTUEL AGENCY REGULATIONS
Click here to see the Pari-Mutuel Betting Supervisioin Regulations (SOR/91-365)
COMMON-POOL WITH U.S. TRACKS
Click here for differences in rules & regulations
Click here for OTB hours. Daily Racing Forms are available to purchase at all off-track betting locations. Programs are available through the self-serve program kiosks